[Northern Dinner Recipes]_How to make_How to make
Dinner in the northern region will be different from that in the southern region. No matter from the type of food or the method of eating, the dinner in the northern region is mainly made of pasta. The nutritional value of pasta is very high and the taste is soft., And it also helps to absorb, from the pasta will be accompanied by some fried dishes, nutritional value will be higher.
Beifang Restaurant-Leek box materials: Leek 400g, eggs, 4 ground meat, bowl of red onion, a spoon of pepper, 1 spoon of salt, 1 spoon of sesame oil, 1 spoon of winter flour, 2 ingredients, fried dough, 600g of flour, 350cc of warm water, 4g of saltStir evenly. Unpack the filling with the filling. Use a fork to squeeze the texture. Use steam to bake it, then put it in the flour oil, fry it in the pan, and finish cooking.Spring onion, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, cooking oil, salt dough: flour, warm water, yeast 1, the yeast is melted in warm water, add flour to knead the smooth dough, and ferment in a warm place to about one pair.
2. Raw meat soy sauce, old soy sauce, scallion and ginger powder are beaten vigorously in one direction. If the meat sauce is too dry, you can add a small amount of pepper water into it and stir until completely absorbed.
3. Cook the noodles and cook until they reach eight maturity. After cooling, chop them into large pieces and mix in the filling.
4. Wash the leek moss to dry it, cut it into small pieces and put it into the meat.
5. Transfer in sesame oil, edible oil, and salt.
6. After making the dough, knead it well, first knead it into long strips, then cut it into small uniform ingredients, roll it into a slightly thicker round skin in the middle, and put the filling in the middle.
7. Hold the skin of the left hand, go forward with your thumb, and move your thumb forward with the thumb and forefinger at the same time.
8. Leave to boil for 20-30 minutes at room temperature until the buns become fat.
9, brush non-stick pan with thin oil, drain into steamed buns, fry for 2 or 3 minutes, and ask for shape at the end.
10, directly add water to the place where the buns are put in, cover and fry until the water is dry, and then fry for a minute or two until the bottom of the pot makes a squeaking sound.
Northern fried sauce cold noodles 180g cooked ramen, 15g gherkin shred, 10g green bean sprouts, 15g shredded carrot, 80g pork ground meat, 1 teaspoon of sweet noodle sauce, 1 tablespoon of bean paste, 2 slices of dried tofu1/4 onion, 150cc of water, 1/4 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoon of too white water.
Onion, dried tofu, cut into small diced, mung bean sprouts scald until cooked, super cold water, set aside.
Heat up a pot, heat up and add a tablespoon of salad oil. Add the diced onion diced in recipe 1 over low heat for about 2 minutes, add ground pork, and fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
In Method 2, add bean paste, stir-fry the sweet noodle sauce over low heat for about 1 minute, add water and seasoning and cook over low heat for about 3 minutes, then simmer in ethereal water and let cool to serve as fried sauce.
Place the cooked fine ramen on a platter, place the cucumber shreds, carrot shreds, mung bean sprouts from method 1, and drizzle the sauce from method 3 at the end.